About the VODAN ToT
This Training of Trainers (ToT) is set up to provide support to data stewards so that they can help combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
The first course will focus on awareness, and include subjects like: what does FAIR data stewardship entail? What are FAIR data? What is a Semantic Data model? What is a FAIR Data point?
This will be followed by a course how to set up a FAIR data point. Other courses will follow shortly.
The training sub objectives are to:
- Help prepare ministries and institutions for publishing FAIR (meta)data regarding the pandemic;
- Ensure that universities and institutions with medical data have capacities to assist the navigation of the crisis with quality data;
- Ensure that data stewardship is carried out under strict adherence to the governance and regulatory framework of the country and institution where the data belong;
- Enable data to be analysed in combination with data available globally;
- Ensure quality data for AI solutions to help deal with the pandemic.